The shuttle is open to all students, faculty and staff members, and anyone outside the LMU community who wants to ride.
The LMU Playa Vista Campus is located at 12105 E Waterfront Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094. It is just south of Jefferson Boulevard, on Waterfront Drive.
The shuttle route includes stops at:
- Westchester Campus, University Hall (flagpoles)
- Westchester Campus, Lawton Plaza
- LMU Playa Vista Campus
- Runway in Playa Vista, Common Grounds Park (Millennium & Village Dr.)
Shuttle Tracker Mobile App
This service is provided free of charge and available to all affiliates, students, community members, and employees.
The LMU shuttle is a complementary service. LMU is not responsible for lost or stolen items, traffic and/or delays. Riding the shuttle is the complete and sole discretion of the individual and alternative means of transportation taken as a result of unplanned disruptions are the responsibility of each rider. Refunds will not be provided to riders who elect to take an alternative form of transportation.
- The LMU Shuttle does not operate during University Holidays.
- Labor Day
- Winter Break
- Martin Luther King Day
- Cesar Chavez Day
- Easter Break
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Bikes are not permitted on the LMU Shuttle.