Getting to the LMU Playa Vista Campus
The LMU Playa Vista Campus is located at 12105 E Waterfront Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90094. It is just south of Jefferson Boulevard, on Waterfront Drive.
SHUTTLE Temporarily Closed. Please contact parking with questions.
The shuttle will be open to all students, faculty and staff members, and anyone outside the LMU community who wants to ride. The route will include stops on the Westchester campus (University Hall flagpoles and Lawton Plaza), the LMU Playa Vista Campus, and the Runway in Playa Vista, home to a variety of restaurants and retail stores.
August 26th, 2019 - May 8th, 2020:
- Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 11:35pm
- Saturday, 9:00am - 5:35pm
Mobile App - Playa Vista Shuttle Tracker
This service is provided free of charge and available to all affiliates, students, community members, and employees.
The LMU shuttle is a complementary service. LMU is not responsible for lost or stolen items, traffic and/or delays. Riding the shuttle is the complete and sole discretion of the individual and alternative means of transportation taken as a result of unplanned disruptions are the responsibility of each rider. Refunds will not be provided to riders who elect to take an alternative form of transportation.
- The LMU Shuttle does not operate during University Holidays.
- Labor Day, September 3rd
- Thanksgiving, November 22-25th
- Holiday Break December 22-January 2nd
- Martin Luther King Day, January 21st
- Cesar Chavez Day, April 1st
- Easter, April 19th-21st
- Independence Day, July 4th
- Bikes are not permitted on the LMU Shuttle.