- University Hall Ste. 1766 in the central elevator lobby ("C" Area if entering from the parking garage elevators)
- Guests park on level P2 or P3 of University Hall. Pay at the parking machine by the central elevators ("C") and take the same elevator to the ground floor. The Parking Office is located in the central elevator lobby of University Hall.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm, excluding University holidays
- Open until 7 pm, Monday through Thursday, first two weeks of each semester
- Gary Bolton, Director of Parking and Transportation
- Lionel Say, Field Operations Manager
- Laura Jimenez, Internal Operations Manager
- Wendell Lazaro-Espinoza, Parking Cashier
- Mario Valladares, Parking Cashier
- Parking Advisory Committee:
- The Parking Advisory Committee (PAC) is charged with representing their various constituent groups across the University to discuss parking issues and compose, discuss, and recommend policies governing campus parking for approval by the President and Provost's Cabinet. The Parking Appeals Board is a subcommittee of the PAC and reviews second level re-appeals.