The LMU benefits program allows its faculty and staff members to select his/her own personalized package by choosing from a variety of benefits. As part of its benefit offerings, the University pays a portion of the cost of a faculty/staff member's and faculty/staff member's eligible spouse, registered domestic partner and/or child(ren)'s health care plan. Enrollment is subject to Plan eligibility requirements.
All full-time faculty, full-time, regular and full-time term staff members are eligible to participate. Eligibility commences on the first of the month following the faculty/staff member's employment date.
- Anthem Blue Cross PPO Benefits
- Anthem Blue Cross HealthSave Benefits Summary
- Anthem Blue Card Benefits Summary
- Anthem Blue Cross Fee-For-Services Benefits Summary (in USA)
- Anthem Blue Cross Fee-For-Services Benefits Summary (outside USA)
- Anthem Blue Cross Prescription Drugs Benefits Summary
- Anthem Blue Cross Advantage HMO Benefits Summary
LMU offers Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverages to all eligible and active full-time and part-time employees at no cost to you. In addition, LMU offers Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverages to all eligible and active full-time and part-time employees, which you can elect on a voluntary basis for you and your eligible dependents (Spouse/Domestic Partner and children). The coverages provide benefits in the event of a personal loss or dismemberment.
LMU also offers company paid Long Term Disability coverage, as well as a voluntary buy-up option and Business Travel Accident coverages to all eligible active full-time and part-time employees. Long Term Disability coverage provide benefits in the event of an illness or injury, whether on or off the job. Business Travel Accident coverage provides employees Accidental Death & Dismemberment benefits at no cost to you while traveling on business.
- The Hartford
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Highlights
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Highlights
- Supplemental Life Insurance Highlights
- Employer-Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance Highlights
- Additional Services Offered by The Hartford
- Value Added Services by the Hartford
- Supplemental Life and Long Term Disability Personal Health Application
All full-time faculty, full-time, regular and full-time term staff members are eligible to participate. Eligibility commences the first of the month following the faculty/staff member's employment date.
The Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) allow the faculty/staff member to pay certain health care and dependent care expenses with tax-free money. Each benefits plan year the faculty/staff member can put money into an FSA through pre-tax payroll contributions. This money can be used to reimburse the faculty/staff member for the eligible out-of-pocket expenses incurred during the plan year. The University offers for a Health Care FSA and a Dependent Care FSA.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Account Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account with Carry Over
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care FSA Eligible Expenses
- Health Care FSA Claim Form
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account at a Glance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care FSA Eligible Expenses
- Dependent Care FSA Claim Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- COBRA Initial Notice
- COBRA Notice
- HIPPA Reminder Notice
- Marketplace Notice
- Newborns and Mothers Health Protection Notice
- Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Provider Choice Rights Coverage
- Special Enrollment Rights Notice
- Women's Health and Cancer Act (WHCRA) Notice
- Medical Insurance Attestations & Arbitration Agreements
- LMU Welfare Benefits Plan
- LMU Defined Contribution Retirement Plan 403(b) Plan
- USERRA Notice
- Summary Annual Report