Membership in the LMU Heritage Association of Retired Faculty and Staff is open to all retired faculty and staff of Loyola Marymount University.
- Biannual on-campus luncheons - include a full meal and a presentation by a representative from LMU on a topic of universal interest.
- Events - invitations to Heritage Association gatherings and other campus wide events.
- Library - free access and borrowing privileges from the William H. Hannon Library, using LMU One Card.
- Website - stay in touch with colleagues, with links to campus news and events.
- Volunteer opportunities - posted on the websites of LMU Human Resources and Alumni Relations.
- Network Lunches - Arranged during the academic year for networking purposes and could be structured by each school or college. Topics would include areas of interest to each entry.
- Faculty / Staff - $20.00 (complimentary for the first year)
- Spouse / Partner - $10.00 (optional)
- Widow / Widower - $10.00 (optional)