October 31, 2022 - November 18, 2022
LMU’s 2023 Open Enrollment runs from October 31 through November 18, 2022. One major change for the coming year is that Aetna will replace Anthem as the university’s primary medical carrier beginning on January 1, 2023. Healthcare costs continue to increase significantly and Anthem did not provide the university with acceptable rate renewals for 2023. To ensure we can continue offering quality healthcare at an affordable cost, and after careful consideration and consultation with the University Comprehensive Benefits Committee and Benefits Advisory Committee, we determined that Aetna is our best option. Please note that Kaiser Permanente HMO will continue to be available for 2023.
We encourage you to prepare for Open Enrollment and the Aetna transition by reviewing your options and remaining engaged as we share additional information.
- LMU This Week - August 24, 2022
- LMU This Week - September 14, 2022
- LMU This Week - September 22, 2022
- LMU This Week - September 27, 2022
- LMU This Week - September 29, 2022
- Kaiser Permanente Care Options and Cigna Partnership
- New Carrier, Same Great Coverage
- Aetna In-Person Presentation Registration
- 2023 Calendar of Benefits Events
- Aetna Information Session Webinar Power Point