Getting Started in Workday
- Quick Reference Guide - Quick guide with screenshots, of where to find a variety of key processes (staff and faculty)
- Quick Reference Guide - Students - Quick guide with screenshots, of where to find a variety of key processes (students)
- Day 1 Checklist - List of essential Workday tasks to complete during your first log-in (staff and faculty)
- Day 1 Checklist - Students - List of essential Workday tasks to complete during your first log-in (students)
- Workday Delegations - Learn what tasks can be temporarily delegated to others while the original task owner is absent.
- Workday for Faculty One-Sheet - How will Workday impact faculty?
- Workday Elevator Pitch - What is Workday, in 30 seconds?
- Workday LMU One Sheet - Highlights Workday and the history of the selection/development process.
Start the conversation! Zoom backgrounds are a fun way to generate excitement and spread the word about Workday among colleagues. The following selection of backgrounds are free to download and install.
Instructions for enabling Zoom backgrounds are available at the bottom of this page.
Red Step and Repeat
Blue Step and Repeat
White Step and Repeat
Installing Zoom Backgrounds
1. Download the Zoom background(s) of your choosing from Box.
2. In your Zoom meeting, select the "up" arrow to the right of the "Start/Stop Video" button, found in the lower left of the bottom screen.
3. On the "up" arrow, select "Choose Virtual Background".
4. Click the "+" button in the top right of the Virtual Backgrounds selection. Click "Add Image." Select the background of your choice, and click "open."
For Zoom ITS support, please visit Zoom Web Conferencing.