Workday consolidates all HR and financial processes into a single platform. Through Workday, you can update your benefits and contact info, view pay slips, request time off, submit expense reports, and more.
Effective March 12, Lions logging into Workday will see the following changes and updates:
- "My Requisitions" can now be bookmarked as a saved application.
- New "Budget vs. Actuals" reports provide greater clarity in budget discrepancies.
- When searching for a report, the populated list will now provide an added descriptor of the purpose and content.
- The issue affecting net assets roll forward has been corrected.
Read the full list of changes here.
There are several ways to get the help you need.
- Workday Support Desk - Just like the ITS Service Desk, you can submit questions to Finance or Human Resources, or any feature request at lmu.edu/workdaysupport.
- Workshop Recordings - You can find Expense Reports, Purchasing, LMU Credit Cards, and more here. Check back for future recordings.
- Quick Reference Guides - Find step-by-step instructions on numerous topics in the Workday Support app (the life buoy icon on the Workday dashboard).
- Workday Assistant - This new automated chatbot can answer many of your basic questions, and is an easy option to find what you’re searching for. For ex. if you want to view your existing requisitions, simply type “purchase” into the Workday Assistant search field, and it will provide a list of all recent purchases.
2023 Maintenance Schedule
Workday runs routine maintenance, to ensure the platform remains updated and free from bugs. In general, there are four types of maintenance.
- Weekly Service Updates
- Monthly Planned Maintenance
- Quarterly Planned Maintenance
- Feature Releases
For 2023 dates, please refer to this schedule.