Transportation Alternatives and Misc. Services
***Rideshare Notice to Students***
Students who choose to use transportation network companies are encouraged to become educated consumers of these services and to always exercise good judgment before entering a vehicle. If you notice inconsistencies with the driver or vehicle, or something makes you feel uncomfortable, do not enter the vehicle. When using one of these services, always notify a friend of the vehicle's description including make and model, but most importantly the license plate and driver's information.
Public Transportation Partnerships
LMU is proud to offer LACMTA and BBB bus fares for purchase at the Parking Office. TAP Cards are required for purchase and may be bought for a one-time fee of $2 at the time of fare purchase. Existing TAP Card holders may reload their cards at the Parking Office Window.
Los Angeles County Metro
- Get around Los Angeles without a vehicle using one of the Country's largest public transit providers. Students may be eligible for reduced rates. Check with your local parking agent for information!
- Check out Metro's online commuter newsletter for the latest transit news and other helpful information for commuters.
- Metro is planning a new transit station that will connect the Los Angeles International airport (LAX) to the regional rail system. Read more.
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus Passes
Take the Big Blue Bus to LAX Airport, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica and more!
LMU Alternative Commuting
- Alternative Transportation Incentive Program (ATIP)
- Carpool Commuter Club
- LMU's Aviation and Imperial Station Green Line
- LMU Shuttle
- Zipcar (hourly and daily car rentals)
- Lion Express (students only)
- Zimride (coming soon)
Valet is offered at no additional cost to faculty, staff, students and guests of the University. Operating hours and locations are subject to change. All valet patrons must be registered and have paid for parking.