Paid parking and parking assignments are enforced Monday through Friday, from 8am to 8pm. California Vehicle Code (CVC) regulations and timed spaces are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The University cooperates with local, state, and federal agencies. Vehicles found in violation of such agencies' regulations are subject to their independent enforcement as they would be on any public street. Parking and Transportation requires that all drivers review the University's Rules & Policies prior to parking on-campus. Vehicles not in compliance may be cited and/or towed at the owner's expense.
*Parking and Traffic Impact - Monday, 10/5 and Tuesday, 10/6*
Due to the Life Sciences Building Dedication and Presidential Inauguration festivities, there will be no charge to park on campus Monday, October 5 and Tuesday, October 6. All other parking regulations will be in effect.
For a smooth parking experience please take note of the tips below and comply with all parking personnel directions. For all other Inauguration details, click HERE or call (310) 338 – 5278. General parking questions can be directed to (310) 338 – 1681 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ARRIVE EARLY!
- Please be patient and plan for traffic delays on both days. On-campus parking will fill quickly so be sure to allow enough travel time to arrive and park.Normal parking areas may be inaccessible, so please follow all directions from parking personnel.
- Shuttle Transportation
- Shuttle transportation will be available on campus from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. between University Hall and upper-campus Tuesday, October 6.
- Several stops will be made along Ignatian Circle. Remember where you parked and what shuttle stop you were picked-up at.
- Disabilities and Special Accommodations
- If requiring special parking accommodations please have your disabled placard readily available to show traffic officers. This will be required for access into special parking areas.
- Guests and Visitors
- Please remember to have any guests and visitors use the Lincoln Entrance. Entry through Loyola Blvd will only be available to LMU faculty, staff and students.
The Department of Parking and Transportation
- Take the Big Blue Bus to LAX Airport, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica and more! LMU now sells Big Blue Bus passes during regular business hours at the Parking Office.
- Read about our other transportation alternatives HERE.
Changes to Parking for Fall 2015
- Effective September 1, 2015, several changes to campus parking will occur. Please take note as some or all may affect you or your respective area.
- First, free short-term temporary parking on campus will be available in designated marked spaces only. The 20 minute free parking option will no longer be available on Parkmobile or the pay stations. Short-term temporary parking stalls are indicated by green curbs and/or signage.
- Second, students with valid permits will be allowed to park in faculty and staff areas after 5 pm during the week. Visitors must still park in visitor areas from 8 am until 8 pm, or on weekends.
- Third, Hannon field is being restored. As a result valet services will no longer be offered at this site; Hannon Lot (Lot A) and Drollinger valet will close at 6 pm.
- Fourth, the new Life Sciences Building’s Parking Garage will be available to faculty, staff, commuter students and visitors Monday through Friday, 8 am until 8 pm. Drivers should refer to posted signs for designated parking areas.
- Finally, levels P2 and P3 of University Hall will be open to any valid permit type. All other rules and regulations still apply. All students (residents and commuters) with current sector permits may park on P2 and P3 of University Hall any time of day.
- Please contact the Parking Office with questions at email@example.com or calling (310) 338-1681.