Paid parking and parking assignments are enforced Monday through Friday, from 8am to 8pm. California Vehicle Code (CVC) regulations and timed spaces are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The University cooperates with local, state, and federal agencies. Vehicles found in violation of such agencies' regulations are subject to their independent enforcement as they would be on any public street. Parking and Transportation requires that all drivers review the University's Rules & Policies prior to parking on-campus. Vehicles not in compliance may be cited and/or towed.
Saturday, May 9 is the day of Commencement.
Please be aware of the following parking and traffic tips:
- Arrive early.
- Be patient and plan for delays.
- On-campus parking fills quickly so allow enough travel time to arrive no later than 8:30 a.m.
- The campus will be closed to all inbound traffic at 8:45 a.m.
- Additional parking and shuttle service will be available off-campus at St. Bernard High School 9100 Falmouth Ave, Playa Del Rey, Ca 90293.
- The shuttle will be available from 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- There is no fee to park off-site and take the shuttle.
- Persons with disabilities and requiring special accommodations need to arrive by 8:15 a.m. and should have a disabled placard displayed. Traffic officers will guide them to a designated parking area.
- Golf cart transportation will be provided only to those needing assistance.
For all other Commencment details, please click here
Rev. 2015 23 4