Paid parking and parking assignments are enforced Monday through Friday, from 8am to 8pm. California Vehicle Code (CVC) regulations and timed spaces are enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The University cooperates with local, state, and federal agencies. Vehicles found in violation of such agencies' regulations are subject to their independent enforcement as they would be on any public street. Parking and Transportation requires that all drivers review the University's Rules & Policies prior to parking on-campus. Vehicles not in compliance may be cited and/or towed at the owner's expense.
LMU AQMD Commuter Survey
Dear LMU Community Member,
The Air Quality Management District (AQMD) requires employers with over 250 employees to file an annual clean air plan accompanied by a fee, which is based on the University’s impact on the environment. The requirement includes an annual survey that demonstrates employees’ commuting methods over a single week.
Please complete this survey to indicate how you commuted to work during the week of October 26-30. If you did not commute or were off that week, your responses are still needed to meet LMU’s filing requirement.
We must achieve a 60% minimum response rate to avoid a penalty fee, so we are asking for everyone’s participation (including student employees). A greater survey response rate reduces the overall fee paid by the University.
As a thank you, all participants who complete their survey by Friday, November 13, will be entered into a random drawing to win one of Sixty (60) $25 Amazon gift cards!
To take the survey, click HERE.
Paper surveys are also available for pick-up at the Parking Office in University Hall, Suite 1766 (main elevator lobby) in both Spanish and English. Paper surveys need to be returned completed to the Parking Office by 5 pm on November 13 to be considered eligible for the gift card raffle.
All information entered into the survey is kept confidential. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 310.338.1681 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
The Department of Parking and Transportation
- Take the Big Blue Bus to LAX Airport, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica and more! LMU now sells Big Blue Bus passes during regular business hours at the Parking Office.
- Read about our other transportation alternatives HERE.
Changes to Parking for Fall 2015
- Effective September 1, 2015, several changes to campus parking will occur. Please take note as some or all may affect you or your respective area.
- First, free short-term temporary parking on campus will be available in designated marked spaces only. The 20 minute free parking option will no longer be available on Parkmobile or the pay stations. Short-term temporary parking stalls are indicated by green curbs and/or signage.
- Second, students with valid permits will be allowed to park in faculty and staff areas after 5 pm during the week. Visitors must still park in visitor areas from 8 am until 8 pm, or on weekends.
- Third, Hannon field is being restored. As a result valet services will no longer be offered at this site; Hannon Lot (Lot A) and Drollinger valet will close at 6 pm.
- Fourth, the new Life Sciences Building’s Parking Garage will be available to faculty, staff, commuter students and visitors Monday through Friday, 8 am until 8 pm. Drivers should refer to posted signs for designated parking areas.
- Finally, levels P2 and P3 of University Hall will be open to any valid permit type. All other rules and regulations still apply. All students (residents and commuters) with current sector permits may park on P2 and P3 of University Hall any time of day.
- Please contact the Parking Office with questions at email@example.com or calling (310) 338-1681.