In the Caterpillars classroom, you will find our busy older infants. The age range in Caterpillars is generally 1 to 2 years of age. Caterpillars offers a warm, loving setting for young children.
- A secure, trusting primary-caregiving relationship.
- A teacher to child ratio of 1:3.
- A safe, comforting, and healthy environment.
- Individual, loving attention.
- Daily scheduling customized to meet your child's needs.
- A play setting where beginning friendships are established.
- An interactive setting in which language skills are expanded rapidly.
- Opportunities to make simple choices and develop self-help skills.
- Physical activities to encourage movement and encourage exploration.