25Live is the Series25 web-based room request and event scheduling, calendaring, and publishing application where, with the appropriate rights, you can:
- Create an event from scratch by selecting an available location and date.
- Schedule an event occurring on a single or multiple dates (the latter specified as either "ad hoc" or a meeting pattern).
- Check daily and/or weekly availability grids to look for locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact the Event Scheduling Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for future training dates and to gain access to 25Live. If you need additional resources, please consult the training materials featured on our website.
Please note, only faculty and staff will have access to 25Live with their MyLMU user name. Registered student organizations will continue to go through the Student Leadership & Development Office.
For direct access, we recommend using Google Chrome or Firefox and bookmarking the following website: 25live.collegenet.com/lmu/scheduling.
Links to update or cancel your event can be found on the Event Services Reservations page.
There must be at least two hours between events.
Reservations can be made for any time during the current academic year, which runs from August through May.
If you see the above error, you must clear the cache from your Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
- On Mac, click Command + Shift + Delete
- On PC, click Control + Shift + Delete
Please call the Event Scheduling Office at (310) 338-2878 or email them at email@example.com.