LMU allows a limited number of vendors on campus Monday - Friday, during the academic year. Restrictions include the following:
- All vendor requests are subject to university approval. If the vendor presents a conflict of interest to the university, the request will be denied.
- Vendors are allowed on campus between 10:00am and 3:00pm.
- Vendors may only promote from the plaza area – they cannot roam the campus.
- Vendors cannot raffle off or sell anything – it must be strictly promoting.
- LMU supplies the vendor with one table and two chairs.
- A representative from the organization (not a student or intern) must sign a contract.
- Payment must be made prior to arrival.
The initial step to hosting your event on the LMU campus is to contact our office at email@example.com or 310.338.2975 to speak to a Conference & Event Services staff member.
All vendors are subject to university approval. The following required information will be requested:
- Description and website of your organization
- Information about your products and services
- Submit signed contract and 100% non-refundable deposit as listed on contract seven (7) days prior to first contracted date.
We accept payments in the form of checks or credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only). Please make checks payable to "Loyola Marymount University" and mail to the following address:
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive, MS 8150
Los Angeles, CA 90045
If you are paying by Visa or MasterCard, please visit our e-commerce site.