Plan an Event
The initial step to hosting your event on the LMU campus is to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 310.338.2975 to speak to a Conference & Event Services staff member.
All events are subject to university approval. The following required information will be requested:
- Description and website of your organization
- Event purpose
- Detailed event agenda
Below is the projected timeline of required forms and information due prior to your event date.
- Submit signed contract and 100% non-refundable deposit as listed on contract fourteen (14) days after received
- Submit equipment and AV needs to your assigned Event Manager
- Contact LMU’s on-campus caterer, Sodexo, for any catering for your event (310-338-1818)
- If applicable, submit a list of rental equipment and insurance from outside vendors to your assigned Event Manager
- Provided your assigned Event Manager with a certificate of insurance seven (7) business day prior to your event
- If you do not have an insurance provider, you can apply for a certificate with TULIP (OneBeacon/Intact). Apply on-line at https://app.gatherguard.com/?v=0223.
- Submit payment for your estimated balance seven (7) business days prior to your event
- Final payment for the event is due 30 days from receipt of post-event invoice
We accept payments in the form of checks or credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only). Please make checks payable to "Loyola Marymount University" and mail to the following address:
LMU, Conference and Event Services
1 LMU Drive, MS 8150
Los Angeles, CA. 90045
If you are paying by Visa or MasterCard, please visit our e-commerce site.