Notice to Students
Students who choose to use transportation network companies are encouraged to become educated consumers of these services and to always exercise good judgment before entering a vehicle. If you notice inconsistencies with the driver or vehicle, or something makes you feel uncomfortable, do not enter the vehicle. When using one of these services, always notify a friend of the vehicle’s description including make and model, but most importantly the license plate and driver’s information.
Santa Monica Big Blue Bus Passes
- 7 Day Pass - $14.00 and will require Rapid 10 upgrade fee of $1.25
- 13 Ride Pass - 13 rides for $14.00
- 30 Day Pass is $50 and is valid for 30 consecutive days starting from the first tap/use.
Take the Big Blue Bus to LAX Airport, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica and more!
LMU Alternative Commuting
- LMU's Aviation and Imperial Station Green Line LMU Shuttle
- Rideshare (ridesharing)
- Zipcar (hourly and daily car rentals)
- Lion Express (students only)
On the Go for Commuters
Check out Metro's online commuter newsletter for the latest transit news and other helpful information for commuters.
Airport Metro Connector
Metro is planning a new transit station that will connect the Los Angeles International airport (LAX) to the regional rail system. Read more.