Visitor Parking at a Glance
LMU welcomes guests and visitors. Parking and Transportation requires that all drivers review the University's Rules & Policies before arriving on campus. Please observe all signs and traffic devices when operating a vehicle on campus. California Vehicle Code is strictly enforced.
Visitors and vendors must access the campus via the main entrance at LMU Drive off of Lincoln Blvd. Access through the Loyola Blvd gate is restricted to students, faculty, and staff. You may exit out of the Loyola Blvd gate, but re-entry must be through the main entrance. Once on campus, visitors should stop at the Public Safety Kiosk for directions and information pertaining to their visit.
All visitors must register and pay for parking Monday through Friday, from 8am until 8pm. The cost to park is $2 for the first 40 minutes and then $2 for every 20 minutes thereafter. The daily maximum is $10. Parking is free on weekends and University Holidays.
Visitor parking is available at the following Pay Station locations
- Lot-A, Hannon Parking Lot
- Lot-D, Life Sciences Building
- Lot-H, Del Rey Parking Area
- Lot-I, Xavier Parking Lot
- Lot-L, non-Reserved Portion of Drollinger Parking Plaza
- Lot-U, P2 & P3 of University Hall Parking Garage
Visitors must access the campus via the main entrance off Lincoln Blvd. Loyola Blvd entry is only available for registered faculty, staff and students. Please remember to register and pay for parking Monday through Friday, 8am to 8pm.
Loyola Marymount University
1 LMU Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90045
From the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX):
- Travel north on Sepulveda Blvd. Remain in either of the two left lanes and merge onto Lincoln Blvd.
- Follow Lincoln Blvd north past Manchester Blvd. Turn right onto LMU Drive.
From the South:
- Travel on 405 North. Exit on La Tijera and turn left. Take La Tijera until Manchester Blvd.
- Turn right (traveling west) onto Manchester Blvd. Stay on Manchester until Lincoln Blvd.
- Turn right onto Lincoln Blvd. On Lincoln Blvd, proceed for approximately 3/4 of a mile
- until you arrive at our main entrance on the corner of Lincoln and LMU Drive.
From the North:
- Travel on 405 South. Exit on Jefferson Blvd and turn right. Head west on Jefferson Blvd until Lincoln Blvd.
- Turn left onto Lincoln Blvd. Head south. Turn left on LMU Drive.
From the East (105 Freeway):
- Travel on 105 West, exit on Sepulveda Blvd, and go north. Remain in either of the two left lanes
- and merge onto Lincoln Blvd. Follow Lincoln Blvd north past Manchester Blvd. Turn right onto LMU Drive.
From the East (10 Freeway):
- Travel on 10 West to 405 South. Exit on Jefferson Blvd and turn right.
- Head west and turn left onto Lincoln Blvd. Head south and turn left onto LMU Drive.